Friday, November 04, 2011
In the mainstream media, objectivity and care to avoid the appearance of bias are the ideal. But Jay Rosen, journalism professor at NYU and blogger at pressthink believes that accuracy and transparency are far more important than the appearance of objectivity. Brooke talks to Rosen about how public radio should handle the public political opinions of its employees.
Phillip Roebuck - "Rattleback Blues"
- The Cancer Show
- That Facebook Disclaimer? Ignore It.
- Podcast Extra: After Oregon
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- Pope-ular Opinion
- The Cancer Show: Part 2
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Looking Backward On The Presidency Of Donald Trump
- Facts, Schmacts