Friday, January 13, 2012
A Chinese toy maker is set to release a Steve Jobs action figure next month, but Apple is hoping to halt the sales of the doll by threatening legal action against the manufacturer. Apple successfully stopped a similar doll from being sold back in 2010, but the rules this time around might be different. Brooke speaks to paidcontent.org legal writer Jeff Roberts, who says the rules protecting personality rights don't carry on after death in most places.
- Dark Arts
- I Am An Outsider And So Can You!
- Howard Dean's Scream, Revisited
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Making Money the 100-Songs-a-Day Way
- A Brief History Of The Political "Outsider"
- The Dark Art of Political Dirt Digging
- #14 - The Knowledge
- Vote First or Die
- I Am A Real Person