Friday, January 13, 2012
A Chinese toy maker is set to release a Steve Jobs action figure next month, but Apple is hoping to halt the sales of the doll by threatening legal action against the manufacturer. Apple successfully stopped a similar doll from being sold back in 2010, but the rules this time around might be different. Brooke speaks to paidcontent.org legal writer Jeff Roberts, who says the rules protecting personality rights don't carry on after death in most places.
- 6 Months Later...
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- The Language of Terror
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Two Angry Men
- Feel This
- Let’s Stop Sending Nasty Emails to Macaulay Culkin
- Looking Backward On The Presidency Of Donald Trump
- Surveillance Beyond the Patriot Act
- Making Money the 100-Songs-a-Day Way