Friday, February 17, 2012
This year, The New England Journal of Medicine, the longest, continuously running medical journal in the world, turns 200. Brooke talks to NEJM editor in Chief Dr. Jeffrey Drazen about how far the journal has come and its mistakes and successes.
- The Sad Puppy Takeover
- "Young, Charismatic, & Ambitious"
- Slender Man - The Internet's Monster
- Blame, Shame, or Deny?
- On the Internet someone will always believe that you’re Rachel Leigh Cook.
- The Guardian Takes A Stand
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Covering the Longshots
- California's #DroughtShaming
- Do URL Believe in Magic?