Friday, June 27, 2014
The clip above is just a little follow-up to Chris Neary's story last week about how public radio and "NPR" are two very different things. Oregon Public Broadcasting Morning Edition Host Geoff Norcross appeared on Jeopardy and actually had to set Alex Trebek straight on the subject. You can here Chris's original piece below.
- Dark Arts
- The Dark Art of Political Dirt Digging
- The Elephant in the Room
- Howard Dean's Scream, Revisited
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- 'We've Sort of Become Friends': Remembering David Foster Wallace
- Prince's Troubled Relationship With the Internet
- Vote First or Die
- Conservative Talk Radio's Election
- Bernie Sanders Is Running For President!