Friday, June 27, 2014
The clip above is just a little follow-up to Chris Neary's story last week about how public radio and "NPR" are two very different things. Oregon Public Broadcasting Morning Edition Host Geoff Norcross appeared on Jeopardy and actually had to set Alex Trebek straight on the subject. You can here Chris's original piece below.
Friday, February 07, 2014
The latest Jeopardy sensation has thus far amassed $102,800 dollars on a four-game winning streak -- but his playing style is making traditionalists shudder. Arthur Chu has rejected the unwritten rule that the guy (or gal) with the most facts wins, and replaced it with the idea that you can outwit your opponent with the wily application of game theory.
- Bench Press
- We Got Scooped: SCOTUS Edition
- The Cancer Show
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Podcast Extra: After Oregon
- Our Justices, Our Selves
- Looking Backward On The Presidency Of Donald Trump
- News On The Website nationalreport.net is Fake
- The Cancer Show: Part 2
- Cameras In The Court (feat. The Justices)