Friday, December 02, 2011
The media, the security industry and some members of congress have pounced on reports about the potential for hackers to wage cyber war on the United States, wreaking havoc on our nation's infrastructure. Brooke talks to Jerry Brito, the director of the Technology Policy Program at George Mason University's Mercatus program, who says that the rhetoric around cyber warfare doesn't square with reality.
Nicolas Jaar – Problems with the Sun
- Dr. Oz, Narratives of Migration, and Cosmic Colors
- What Does a Body Good?
- The Sad Puppy Takeover
- Dr. Oz Fights For Credibility
- "Young, Charismatic, & Ambitious"
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Getting Clinical Trials On The Record
- Do URL Believe in Magic?
- Narratives of Migration
- Watchdogs In Tuxedos