Friday, February 24, 2012
In 2005, The Believer Magazine paired a contributing writer with a fact checker. Seven years later some version of their epic, contentious back and forth; first about facts, then about the genre of non-fiction and finally about the nature of truth itself – is a book. Essayist John D’Agata and erstwhile fact-checker Jim Fingal speak with Brooke about The Lifespan of a Fact.
- Dr. Oz, Narratives of Migration, and Cosmic Colors
- What Does a Body Good?
- Dr. Oz Fights For Credibility
- The Sad Puppy Takeover
- "Young, Charismatic, & Ambitious"
- Narratives of Migration
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Getting Clinical Trials On The Record
- Our Technicolor Eye in the Sky
- Do URL Believe in Magic?