Friday, November 18, 2011
Massachusetts congressman Jim McGovern, believing that there is too much corporate influence in politics, has proposed a drastic and most likely futile bill to attempt to amend the Consitution to exclude corporations as "people". Bob talks to Congressman McGovern about why he chose to take this step.
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- House of Cards Recap: What Would Jesus Do?
- Confession and Suppression
- The War on Prevention
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Do URL Believe in Magic?
- Is True Crime Jinxed?
- Episode 3: You Have Just Been Served
- 'House of Cards' Recap: Sic Semper Francis