Friday, January 06, 2012
For almost as long as there have been comedies on television there's been that old Pavlovian insurance–the laugh track. But does it work? Are producers just scared that without prompting we won't know what's funny? New York Magazine's Joe Adalian tells Bob that a new generation of sitcoms highlights the pros and cons of canned laughter.
- The Sad Puppy Takeover
- "Young, Charismatic, & Ambitious"
- Slender Man - The Internet's Monster
- Blame, Shame, or Deny?
- On the Internet someone will always believe that you’re Rachel Leigh Cook.
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- The Guardian Takes A Stand
- California's #DroughtShaming
- Covering the Longshots
- The Right to Record Police