Friday, December 14, 2012
Last month, a man was murdered in Belize and his suspicious neighbor went on the lam. But that's not the narrative the media has been promoting because the fugitive isn't just any fugitive; it's John McAfee. The tech-pioneer-turned-playboy is hellbent on portraying himself as a victim of a corrupt Belizean government. Science and adventure writer Jeff Wise tells Bob that McAfee's outlandish strategy may just be working.
- The Language of Terror
- Breaking News Consumer's Handbook: Terrorism Edition
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- Feel This
- Two Angry Men
- Why Paris, And Not Beirut?
- Lessons Unlearned
- Dabiq Magazine
- The Anti-SOPA Dream Team is Considering A Reunion Against the FCC's Proposed Net Neutrality Rules