Friday, October 07, 2011
A recent study from the University of California, San Diego says that, despite what we might expect, spoilers don't actually spoil our enjoyment of a story—at least not in books. In fact, knowing the ending might even make us enjoy stories more. Brooke spoke to Jonah Lehrer of Wired, who wrote about the study.
William Tyler - Tears and Saints
- Secure Connections
- TLDR Podcast: JebBushforPresident.com
- #46 - Episode 45 Redux
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Safe Words
- Tell Us Where You Go To Feel Calm Online
- Free And Open
- What Radio Can Teach The Internet
- Goth Teens On The Internet Are Never What They Seem
- What If We All Agree to Not Over Think The Dress?