Friday, October 07, 2011
A recent study from the University of California, San Diego says that, despite what we might expect, spoilers don't actually spoil our enjoyment of a story—at least not in books. In fact, knowing the ending might even make us enjoy stories more. Brooke spoke to Jonah Lehrer of Wired, who wrote about the study.
William Tyler - Tears and Saints
- The Cancer Show
- Podcast Extra: After Oregon
- That Facebook Disclaimer? Ignore It.
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- Debunking Migration Memes
- The Cancer Show: Part 2
- Pope-ular Opinion
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Looking Backward On The Presidency Of Donald Trump
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook