Friday, January 27, 2012
Brooke asks Harvard Law professor and co-founder of the Berkman Center for Internet and Society Jonathan Zittrain if access to the internet should be considered a human right. He says that according to the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, everyone has the right to receive and impart information through any media, and today's media of choice is the internet.
- The Cancer Show
- Podcast Extra: After Oregon
- That Facebook Disclaimer? Ignore It.
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- Debunking Migration Memes
- The Cancer Show: Part 2
- Pope-ular Opinion
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Looking Backward On The Presidency Of Donald Trump
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook