Friday, December 23, 2011
Joseph Farrell, the man that made test screenings and market research Hollywood's industry standard, died last week at age 76. Brooke talks to Los Angeles Times film writer Rebecca Keegan about Farrell's influence on the industry and how Hollywood uses test screening today.
- The Language of Terror
- Breaking News Consumer's Handbook: Terrorism Edition
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Lessons Unlearned
- Feel This
- Dabiq Magazine
- Two Angry Men
- What Does It Mean to Have 'Boots On The Ground'?
- Why Paris, And Not Beirut?