Friday, November 01, 2013
Audrey Hudson is a journalist for conservative news outlets like the Colorado Observer, NewsMax and The Washington Times. This August, while authorities executed a search warrant on her home on an unrelated matter, they confiscated some of her reporting notes. Now Hudson and The Washington Times are preparing a lawsuit against the Department of Homeland Security. Brooke talks to Hudson about the raid and the documents confiscated.
Howard Shore - Cops Or Criminals Featuring G.E. Smith And Larry Saltzman
- Dark Arts
- The Elephant in the Room
- The Dark Art of Political Dirt Digging
- 'We've Sort of Become Friends': Remembering David Foster Wallace
- Howard Dean's Scream, Revisited
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Conservative Talk Radio's Election
- Bernie Sanders Is Running For President!
- When Is Undercover Reporting Justified?
- Breaking News Consumer's Handbook: Election Polls Edition