Friday, October 28, 2011
Once again the intersection of NPR and politics has created a controversy. When Lisa Simeone, host of World of Opera was revealed to be acting as a spokesperson for an Occupy Wall Street inspired group in Washington D.C. - NPR decided to distance itself from the show by ending distribution. (The show will continue to be distributed by a local affiliate.) Bob spoke with Joyce Slocum, interim President and CEO of NPR about how and why that decision was made.
The Beatles - "I'm Only Sleeping (Rehearsal)"
- #46 - Episode 45 Redux
- Secure Connections
- What If We All Agree to Not Over Think The Dress?
- Safe Words
- TLDR Podcast: JebBushforPresident.com
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- What Radio Can Teach The Internet
- Vicemo Shows Who's Paying for Drugs, Booze, and Sex
- Prostitute Laundry
- Episode 45