Friday, December 20, 2013
On Monday, a DC District Court judge issued a surprise injunction against the NSA's massive metadata gathering. Bob talks with University of Chicago Law Professor Aziz Huq who says that even though the injunction has little chance of surviving appeal, it may still have an influence.
Shigeto - Ringleader
- The Cancer Show
- We Got Scooped: SCOTUS Edition
- Bench Press
- Podcast Extra: After Oregon
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- That Facebook Disclaimer? Ignore It.
- Looking Backward On The Presidency Of Donald Trump
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- Pope-ular Opinion
- Exxon Responds to InsideClimate News