Friday, October 11, 2013
Next week, the story of Julian Assange and Wikileaks hits the big screen in "The Fifth Estate." Brooke speaks with Guardian reporter--and former Wikileaks employee--James Ball about the story of Wikileaks, the new film, and what it was like seeing something he experienced firsthand dramatized by Hollywood.
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- What Makes a Great Disease Story?
- Perception vs. Reality
- The War on Prevention
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- A Brief Biography of Cancer
- Speaking in Tongues
- Confession and Suppression
- House of Cards Recap: What Would Jesus Do?
- The Scientologists and the Film Critics