Friday, March 02, 2012
Berlin based artist Julian Oliver has crafted an object that looks just like the classic Russian F1 hand grenade you often see in war movies. But when you pull the pin on this grenade, it doesn’t explode in fire and bits of shrapnel, it records nearby audio and gathers information from local wireless signals and explodes that information onto the Internet. Bob talks to Oliver about the motivations behind his transparency grenade.
- Confession and Suppression
- House of Cards Recap: What Would Jesus Do?
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- Is True Crime Jinxed?
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Do URL Believe in Magic?
- 'House of Cards' Recap: Sic Semper Francis
- Episode 3: You Have Just Been Served
- The Incredible Virtual World of One of the Americans Killed in Benghazi
- The Cancer Show: Part I