Friday, March 02, 2012
Berlin based artist Julian Oliver has crafted an object that looks just like the classic Russian F1 hand grenade you often see in war movies. But when you pull the pin on this grenade, it doesn’t explode in fire and bits of shrapnel, it records nearby audio and gathers information from local wireless signals and explodes that information onto the Internet. Bob talks to Oliver about the motivations behind his transparency grenade.
- Dr. Oz, Narratives of Migration, and Cosmic Colors
- What Does a Body Good?
- The Sad Puppy Takeover
- Dr. Oz Fights For Credibility
- "Young, Charismatic, & Ambitious"
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Watchdogs In Tuxedos
- Getting Clinical Trials On The Record
- Do URL Believe in Magic?
- Narratives of Migration