Friday, March 02, 2012
Berlin based artist Julian Oliver has crafted an object that looks just like the classic Russian F1 hand grenade you often see in war movies. But when you pull the pin on this grenade, it doesn’t explode in fire and bits of shrapnel, it records nearby audio and gathers information from local wireless signals and explodes that information onto the Internet. Bob talks to Oliver about the motivations behind his transparency grenade.
- #46 - Episode 45 Redux
- Secure Connections
- What If We All Agree to Not Over Think The Dress?
- Safe Words
- TLDR Podcast: JebBushforPresident.com
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- What Radio Can Teach The Internet
- Vicemo Shows Who's Paying for Drugs, Booze, and Sex
- Episode 45
- Far More Than Fifty