Tuesday, October 08, 2013
By PJ Vogt
Ah, last week. We were so young. So naive. Seven days ago I wrote about how conservatives who were jumping up and down with excitement about bugs in the Healthcare.gov rollout were getting ahead of themselves. I argued that any massive tech rollout is bound to have errors. It was just too early to say whether Healthcare.gov's problems were nature (bad design) or nurture (good design that was temporarily failing because of sheer demand).
- The Cancer Show
- We Got Scooped: SCOTUS Edition
- Podcast Extra: After Oregon
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- That Facebook Disclaimer? Ignore It.
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- Pope-ular Opinion
- The Cancer Show: Part 2
- Debunking Migration Memes
- Looking Backward On The Presidency Of Donald Trump