Friday, November 04, 2011
The classified site Backpage.com—which is owned by Village Voice Media—is under fire for ads in its "adult" section that are sometimes used for trafficking minors. Last week, a group of interdenominational clergy took out an ad in The New York Times asking Village Voice Media to shut down the adult section of the site. Bob speaks with one of the letter's signers, Reverend Katharine Henderson, who says even one case of child sex trafficking on Backpage.com is one too many.
- Bench Press
- We Got Scooped: SCOTUS Edition
- The Cancer Show
- Podcast Extra: After Oregon
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Exxon Responds to InsideClimate News
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- Looking Backward On The Presidency Of Donald Trump
- That Facebook Disclaimer? Ignore It.
- Behind the Corinthian Columns