Katherine Hall Jamieson
Friday, December 09, 2011
You can be forgiven for watching the republican presidential debates this primary season and wondering what it is all for. Canned answers. False camaraderie. But debates are much, much more informative than television advertising, says professor Kathleen Hall Jamieson. Brooke speaks with Jamieson who says the debates have informed voters and allowed candidates with little money to rise in the polls. Jamieson is the director of Factcheck.org and the new Flackcheck.org.
- The Zika Effect
- I Am An Outsider And So Can You!
- Dark Arts
- Reporting Zika, Without Panic
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Howard Dean's Scream, Revisited
- A Brief History Of The Political "Outsider"
- Making Money the 100-Songs-a-Day Way
- The Dark Art of Political Dirt Digging
- #14 - The Knowledge