Katherine Hall Jamieson
Friday, December 09, 2011
You can be forgiven for watching the republican presidential debates this primary season and wondering what it is all for. Canned answers. False camaraderie. But debates are much, much more informative than television advertising, says professor Kathleen Hall Jamieson. Brooke speaks with Jamieson who says the debates have informed voters and allowed candidates with little money to rise in the polls. Jamieson is the director of Factcheck.org and the new Flackcheck.org.
- The Cancer Show
- Podcast Extra: After Oregon
- That Facebook Disclaimer? Ignore It.
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- Debunking Migration Memes
- The Cancer Show: Part 2
- Pope-ular Opinion
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Looking Backward On The Presidency Of Donald Trump
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook