Katherine Hall Jamieson
Friday, December 09, 2011
You can be forgiven for watching the republican presidential debates this primary season and wondering what it is all for. Canned answers. False camaraderie. But debates are much, much more informative than television advertising, says professor Kathleen Hall Jamieson. Brooke speaks with Jamieson who says the debates have informed voters and allowed candidates with little money to rise in the polls. Jamieson is the director of Factcheck.org and the new Flackcheck.org.
- 6 Months Later...
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- The Language of Terror
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Let’s Stop Sending Nasty Emails to Macaulay Culkin
- Two Angry Men
- Feel This
- "Collect It All" Doesn't work
- France's (Latest) Patriot Act
- Surveillance Beyond the Patriot Act