Kathleen Hall Jamieson
Friday, March 09, 2012
While television stations are legally required to run ads purchased by election campaigns, they are allowed to refuse advertising from Super PACs. The Annenberg Public Policy Center has begun a campaign called "Stand By Your Ad," encouraging stations to refuse to run ads that contain distortions or untruths. Brooke talks to Annenberg's Kathleen Hall Jamieson about the project.
- Dr. Oz, Narratives of Migration, and Cosmic Colors
- What Does a Body Good?
- Dr. Oz Fights For Credibility
- The Sad Puppy Takeover
- Narratives of Migration
- "Young, Charismatic, & Ambitious"
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Getting Clinical Trials On The Record
- Our Technicolor Eye in the Sky
- Do URL Believe in Magic?