Wednesday, May 01, 2013
In July of 2010, a catastrophic oil spill took place in Marshall, Michigan, flooding a million gallons of oil into the Kalamazoo river. At the time, the media paid it little attention, distracted perhaps by the more dramatic Deepwater Horizon oil disaster that was just winding down in the Gulf of Mexico.
- Confession and Suppression
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- House of Cards Recap: What Would Jesus Do?
- Is True Crime Jinxed?
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Episode 3: You Have Just Been Served
- 'House of Cards' Recap: Sic Semper Francis
- Do URL Believe in Magic?
- Breaking News Consumer's Handbook: Airline Edition
- Cashing in on Ferguson, That Letter to Iran, and Nihilism's Allure