Kim Jong Un
Friday, April 05, 2013
North Korean leader Kim Jong-un’s escalating threats against the US earned him a prominent spot in this week’s news cycle. Charles Armstrong, Director of Columbia University’s Center for Korean Research, tells Brooke that North Korean threats are not only cyclical - they’re seasonal.
Friday, August 10, 2012
In his first months in power, North Korea's new 20-something leader Kim Jong Un seems like he is on a mission to differentiate his regime from that of his father's before him, from speaking in public to stepping out with his fashionable young wife. Brooke speaks to reporter Blaine Harden, who says that the images coming out of North Korea show a friendlier, softer dictator, despite the fact that North Korea remains uniquely oppressive.
- 6 Months Later...
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- The Language of Terror
- Two Angry Men
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Let’s Stop Sending Nasty Emails to Macaulay Culkin
- Surveillance Beyond the Patriot Act
- Feel This
- Looking Backward On The Presidency Of Donald Trump
- Present At The Creation