Friday, October 19, 2012
It's the home stretch for the Presidential campaigns and the fact-checkers that follow on their heels. Recently, Dr. Kathleen Hall Jamieson of the Annenberg Center for Public Policy, FactCheck.org and Flackcheck.org wrote an Op-Ed praising the TV fact-checkers in Denver for a job well-done fact-checking political ads in their crucial swing state. Brooke spoke with Jamieson who says that when it comes to fact-checking, execution matters.
- The Language of Terror
- Breaking News Consumer's Handbook: Terrorism Edition
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Feel This
- Why Paris, And Not Beirut?
- Two Angry Men
- Lessons Unlearned
- Dabiq Magazine
- What Does It Mean to Have 'Boots On The Ground'?