Friday, December 14, 2012
On last week's show, Brooke interviewed astrophysicist Martin Rees about a new research center that will study existential risks to humanity, including the risk of killer robots. After playing some audio of Kyle Rees, a character from the original "Terminator" movie, Brooke jokingly remarked that there was no relation between Martin and Kyle. OTM listener Ralph Kohler saw a problem with that, and explains it to Brooke.
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- What Makes a Great Disease Story?
- The War on Prevention
- A Brief Biography of Cancer
- House of Cards Recap: What Would Jesus Do?
- The Scientologists and the Film Critics
- Speaking in Tongues
- Confession and Suppression
- Perception vs. Reality
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible