Friday, November 15, 2013
This week saw a couple of attempts at explaining journalistic mistakes. The first was a terse apology from 60 minutes over a botched report on the Benghazi compound attack in 2012. The second was a re-examination of The New York Times decision to delay publication of an article warrantless wire tapping for over a year. Bob examines both of these stories - and how each outlet handled them.
Jim James - All is Forgiven
- #46 - Episode 45 Redux
- Secure Connections
- What If We All Agree to Not Over Think The Dress?
- Safe Words
- TLDR Podcast: JebBushforPresident.com
- What Radio Can Teach The Internet
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Vicemo Shows Who's Paying for Drugs, Booze, and Sex
- Prostitute Laundry
- Episode 45