Friday, November 15, 2013
This week saw a couple of attempts at explaining journalistic mistakes. The first was a terse apology from 60 minutes over a botched report on the Benghazi compound attack in 2012. The second was a re-examination of The New York Times decision to delay publication of an article warrantless wire tapping for over a year. Bob examines both of these stories - and how each outlet handled them.
Jim James - All is Forgiven
- The Cancer Show
- Podcast Extra: After Oregon
- That Facebook Disclaimer? Ignore It.
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- The Cancer Show: Part 2
- Pope-ular Opinion
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- Looking Backward On The Presidency Of Donald Trump
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- The War on Prevention