Friday, September 01, 2006
There’s been much debate in recent months about how journalists should handle illegally-leaked information, and whether they can be prosecuted for passing it on. Media lawyer Ted Boutrous is among those who think they shouldn’t, but tells Bob that if courts look to precedent, they may well decide otherwise. Boutrous ...
- 6 Months Later...
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- The Language of Terror
- Two Angry Men
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Let’s Stop Sending Nasty Emails to Macaulay Culkin
- Surveillance Beyond the Patriot Act
- Feel This
- Looking Backward On The Presidency Of Donald Trump
- Present At The Creation