Friday, September 01, 2006
There’s been much debate in recent months about how journalists should handle illegally-leaked information, and whether they can be prosecuted for passing it on. Media lawyer Ted Boutrous is among those who think they shouldn’t, but tells Bob that if courts look to precedent, they may well decide otherwise. Boutrous ...
- #46 - Episode 45 Redux
- Safe Words
- Vicemo Shows Who's Paying for Drugs, Booze, and Sex
- Far More Than Fifty
- Episode 45
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- #47 - JebBushforPresident.com
- Reminder: Anyone Can Pay Money to Bug You on Facebook. Or Maybe Not.
- Whistleblowers, the Legacy of Lynching, and Vintage Jon Stewart
- Prostitute Laundry