Friday, September 01, 2006
There’s been much debate in recent months about how journalists should handle illegally-leaked information, and whether they can be prosecuted for passing it on. Media lawyer Ted Boutrous is among those who think they shouldn’t, but tells Bob that if courts look to precedent, they may well decide otherwise. Boutrous ...
- Bench Press
- We Got Scooped: SCOTUS Edition
- The Cancer Show
- Podcast Extra: After Oregon
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Exxon Responds to InsideClimate News
- Looking Backward On The Presidency Of Donald Trump
- That Facebook Disclaimer? Ignore It.
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- Pope-ular Opinion