Friday, September 30, 2011
While studies have consistently shown TV news to be America’s number-one source of local information, a new Pew Study paints a far more nuanced picture of our local information ecosystem by breaking down local news into specific topics—from politics to restaurants. Brooke talks to Pew's Lee Rainie about what the study tells us.
- The Elephant in the Room
- Dark Arts
- 'We've Sort of Become Friends': Remembering David Foster Wallace
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Conservative Talk Radio's Election
- Bernie Sanders Is Running For President!
- The Dark Art of Political Dirt Digging
- When Is Undercover Reporting Justified?
- Breaking News Consumer's Handbook: Election Polls Edition
- The Mystery of Childish Gambino