Friday, April 25, 2014
"Brevity is the soul of wit" is an adage lost on many an opinionator, but not on Felicia Nimue Ackerman, who's among the most published letters-to-the-editor writers in the country. Since 1987, more than 200 of her letters have been printed in the New York Times alone. Bob talks to Ackerman as well as Tom Feyer, letters editor for the Times, about the art of the epistolary retort.
Friday, September 13, 2013
This week, The Huffington Post ended anonymous comments on its website in the hopes of engendering more civil discussions. Bob reflects on OTM's own issues with anonymous commenters, and speaks with Arianna Huffington about her site's new requirement to name names.
- Dark Arts
- Howard Dean's Scream, Revisited
- The Dark Art of Political Dirt Digging
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- #14 - The Knowledge
- Vote First or Die
- Looking Backward On The Presidency Of Donald Trump
- Prince's Troubled Relationship With the Internet
- The Elephant in the Room
- The Life of James Foley