Friday, November 30, 2012
In the wake of News of the World and other press scandals, Lord Justice Leveson has called for a new statute-backed system to regulate the British media. To some, such a move would constitute a reversal of a proud free-press tradition dating back to the 17th century. But Minister of Parliament Nadhim Zahawi tells Bob that the UK's self-policing press has been drinking at the "Last Chance Saloon" for too long.
- Dark Arts
- The Elephant in the Room
- The Dark Art of Political Dirt Digging
- 'We've Sort of Become Friends': Remembering David Foster Wallace
- Howard Dean's Scream, Revisited
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Conservative Talk Radio's Election
- Bernie Sanders Is Running For President!
- When Is Undercover Reporting Justified?
- Breaking News Consumer's Handbook: Election Polls Edition