Friday, November 30, 2012
In the wake of News of the World and other press scandals, Lord Justice Leveson has called for a new statute-backed system to regulate the British media. To some, such a move would constitute a reversal of a proud free-press tradition dating back to the 17th century. But Minister of Parliament Nadhim Zahawi tells Bob that the UK's self-policing press has been drinking at the "Last Chance Saloon" for too long.
- Confession and Suppression
- House of Cards Recap: What Would Jesus Do?
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- Is True Crime Jinxed?
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Do URL Believe in Magic?
- 'House of Cards' Recap: Sic Semper Francis
- Episode 3: You Have Just Been Served
- The Incredible Virtual World of One of the Americans Killed in Benghazi