Friday, November 30, 2012
In the wake of News of the World and other press scandals, Lord Justice Leveson has called for a new statute-backed system to regulate the British media. To some, such a move would constitute a reversal of a proud free-press tradition dating back to the 17th century. But Minister of Parliament Nadhim Zahawi tells Bob that the UK's self-policing press has been drinking at the "Last Chance Saloon" for too long.
- The Sad Puppy Takeover
- "Young, Charismatic, & Ambitious"
- Slender Man - The Internet's Monster
- Blame, Shame, or Deny?
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- On the Internet someone will always believe that you’re Rachel Leigh Cook.
- The Guardian Takes A Stand
- The Right to Record Police
- California's #DroughtShaming
- Covering the Longshots