Friday, December 12, 2014
Friday, May 18, 2012
When Liberian journalist Mae Azango wrote an article about the taboo topic of female genital mutilation, she and her nine year-old daughter became the targets of multiple threats. Brooke talks to Mae about her reporting that forced the Liberian government to finally take a public position on the practice.
- The Sad Puppy Takeover
- "Young, Charismatic, & Ambitious"
- Blame, Shame, or Deny?
- Slender Man - The Internet's Monster
- On the Internet someone will always believe that you’re Rachel Leigh Cook.
- The Guardian Takes A Stand
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- California's #DroughtShaming
- TLDR #36 - The Mystery of Childish Gambino
- The Denialist Mystique