Friday, June 21, 2013
This week, President Obama told Charlie Rose that he would like to have a national conversation about government surveillance. Brooke explores what it means to truly have a "national conversation" with the American Library Association's Lynne Bradley, the Constitution Project's Sharon Bradford Franklin, and California Congressman Henry Waxman.
- The Cancer Show
- Podcast Extra: After Oregon
- We Got Scooped: SCOTUS Edition
- That Facebook Disclaimer? Ignore It.
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- Pope-ular Opinion
- The Cancer Show: Part 2
- Debunking Migration Memes
- Looking Backward On The Presidency Of Donald Trump