License Plate Readers
Friday, January 04, 2013
Police car mounted license plate readers collect date, time and location information and are used by law enforcement around the country to help catch criminals. But when Minneapolis Star Tribune reporter Eric Roper filed a Freedom of Information request for information on his own car, he got a lot more than he bargained for. In a segment that originally aired in August of 2012, Bob talks to Roper about how Minneapolis police and agencies across the country deal with this potentially sensitive location information.
- The Elephant in the Room
- 'We've Sort of Become Friends': Remembering David Foster Wallace
- Conservative Talk Radio's Election
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Bernie Sanders Is Running For President!
- When Is Undercover Reporting Justified?
- The Mystery of Childish Gambino
- Laws of the Lying Game
- Breaking News Consumer's Handbook: Election Polls Edition
- Note To Self Presents: Infomagical