Friday, March 16, 2012
For years, Pepsi was the "Choice of a New Generation." The iconic tagline was used in Pepsi advertisements throughout the 1980s, but now the breakfast cereal company MOM Brands is repurposing the phrase to market its Better Oats instant oatmeal. Bob speaks to MOM Brands corporate communications manager Linda Fisher about using an old tagline for a new product.
- #46 - Episode 45 Redux
- Secure Connections
- What If We All Agree to Not Over Think The Dress?
- Safe Words
- TLDR Podcast: JebBushforPresident.com
- What Radio Can Teach The Internet
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Vicemo Shows Who's Paying for Drugs, Booze, and Sex
- Prostitute Laundry
- Episode 45