Friday, October 28, 2011
Covering the run-up to the Iraq War was not the American press's finest moment. There won't be nearly as much attention to the withdrawal as there was to the invasion, but covering the withdrawal well might give the public a better sense of Iraq's future without American soldiers and what lessons to draw from the war. Bob spoke with Liz Sly, Baghdad bureau chief for the Washington Post who has covered Iraq for the better part of eight years.
Deaf Center - "White Lake"
- The Cancer Show
- Podcast Extra: After Oregon
- That Facebook Disclaimer? Ignore It.
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- Debunking Migration Memes
- The Cancer Show: Part 2
- Pope-ular Opinion
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Looking Backward On The Presidency Of Donald Trump
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook