Friday, June 17, 2011
Last week the FCC released a report which, at 360 pages, is one of the most comprehensive overviews of the US media ever produced. One key finding is that while media in general are diverse and vigorous, local reporting has taken a significant hit. Worst of all, neither old nor new media seem to have the resources to hold government accountable. Steve Waldman, who headed the project, explains.
- The Cancer Show
- Podcast Extra: After Oregon
- That Facebook Disclaimer? Ignore It.
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- Pope-ular Opinion
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- The Cancer Show: Part 2
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Looking Backward On The Presidency Of Donald Trump
- The War on Prevention