Monday, July 14, 2014
By Ethan Chiel
A decade ago, a Google search for "I am lonely" took people to a conversation thread on an obscure digital video discussion board. Now it's a 2,200-page repository of the Internet's thoughts on loneliness.
- 6 Months Later...
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- The Language of Terror
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Two Angry Men
- Feel This
- Looking Backward On The Presidency Of Donald Trump
- Let’s Stop Sending Nasty Emails to Macaulay Culkin
- Surveillance Beyond the Patriot Act
- Present At The Creation