Monday, July 14, 2014
By Ethan Chiel
A decade ago, a Google search for "I am lonely" took people to a conversation thread on an obscure digital video discussion board. Now it's a 2,200-page repository of the Internet's thoughts on loneliness.
- The Sad Puppy Takeover
- "Young, Charismatic, & Ambitious"
- Slender Man - The Internet's Monster
- Blame, Shame, or Deny?
- On the Internet someone will always believe that you’re Rachel Leigh Cook.
- The Guardian Takes A Stand
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Covering the Longshots
- California's #DroughtShaming
- Do URL Believe in Magic?