Friday, August 16, 2013
As the internet economy emerged, many companies zeroed in on niche groups of consumers to stay in business. ESPN, however, made big money bets on huge sports. Bob talks with the Atlantic's Derek Thompson about how that bet paid off handsomely and about Fox Sports 1 - a new competitor in the cable sports market.
The Who - Baba O'Riley
- #46 - Episode 45 Redux
- Secure Connections
- What If We All Agree to Not Over Think The Dress?
- Safe Words
- TLDR Podcast: JebBushforPresident.com
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- What Radio Can Teach The Internet
- Vicemo Shows Who's Paying for Drugs, Booze, and Sex
- Episode 45
- Far More Than Fifty