Friday, February 17, 2012
At the end of last month, a Los Angeles judge issued an order allowing dramatically increased press access to dependency courts, where child abuse and foster care cases are heard. Concerns about protecting vulnerable children from media reports had made it all but impossible for reporters to enter the court. Brooke speaks with Los Angeles Times' reporter Garrett Therolf who hopes increased transparency will introduce more accountability into a broken system.
- The Cancer Show
- That Facebook Disclaimer? Ignore It.
- Podcast Extra: After Oregon
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- Pope-ular Opinion
- The Cancer Show: Part 2
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Looking Backward On The Presidency Of Donald Trump
- Facts, Schmacts