Friday, March 07, 2014
By Alex Goldman
On the seventh episode of TLDR, PJ interviewed Maureen O'Connor about Lulu, an app which allows women to rate men based on a set of prescribed hashtags as innocuous as #loveshisfamily and #perfectgrammar, to those a little more...well, evocative, like #f**kedmeandchucked me, or #sleepsinthewetspot.
- The Cancer Show
- Podcast Extra: After Oregon
- We Got Scooped: SCOTUS Edition
- That Facebook Disclaimer? Ignore It.
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- Pope-ular Opinion
- The Cancer Show: Part 2
- Debunking Migration Memes
- Looking Backward On The Presidency Of Donald Trump