Friday, October 19, 2012
The widespread media coverage of Taliban shooting victim Malala Yousafzai seems to have come as a surprise to the Taliban, who are claiming the media are biased against them. Brooke speaks to Pakistani journalist Mushtaq Yusufzai, who says the Taliban are planning attacks on journalists because they feel the media are ruining their reputation.
Andrew Pekler - Here Comes the Night
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- What Makes a Great Disease Story?
- The War on Prevention
- A Brief Biography of Cancer
- Confession and Suppression
- Speaking in Tongues
- Perception vs. Reality
- The Scientologists and the Film Critics
- House of Cards Recap: What Would Jesus Do?
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible