Friday, July 29, 2011
Ninety minutes before accused mass murderer Anders Breivik began his killing spree in Norway, he emailed his intentions to more than 1000 people, with a 1500-page manifesto attached. Dartmouth professor Jeff Sharlet read the entire manifesto. He tells Brooke the media have mischaracterized the alleged killer's writings.
- 6 Months Later...
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- The Language of Terror
- Two Angry Men
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Let’s Stop Sending Nasty Emails to Macaulay Culkin
- Surveillance Beyond the Patriot Act
- Feel This
- Looking Backward On The Presidency Of Donald Trump
- Present At The Creation