Friday, July 29, 2011
Ninety minutes before accused mass murderer Anders Breivik began his killing spree in Norway, he emailed his intentions to more than 1000 people, with a 1500-page manifesto attached. Dartmouth professor Jeff Sharlet read the entire manifesto. He tells Brooke the media have mischaracterized the alleged killer's writings.
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- What Makes a Great Disease Story?
- The War on Prevention
- A Brief Biography of Cancer
- Speaking in Tongues
- House of Cards Recap: What Would Jesus Do?
- Confession and Suppression
- Perception vs. Reality
- The Scientologists and the Film Critics
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible