Friday, March 28, 2014
On Google Maps, Crimea is still a part of Ukraine, though Vladimir Putin is urging the mapping behemoth to redraw Russia's borders to include the Black Sea peninsula. Whatever Google decides, it’s sure to be politically and culturally fraught.
Friday, February 21, 2014
By PJ Vogt
A new upgrade brings event listings for venues (buy tickets!), icons for local businesses (buy local goods!), and a way to map an airplane route. Why add this? Because it allows Google Flights to sell you plane tickets.
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- What Makes a Great Disease Story?
- The War on Prevention
- The Scientologists and the Film Critics
- House of Cards Recap: What Would Jesus Do?
- Confession and Suppression
- A Brief Biography of Cancer
- Perception vs. Reality
- Speaking in Tongues
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible