Friday, April 19, 2013
The magazine Runner's World sent over 20 staffers to cover the Boston Marathon. After the bombs exploded, a small team stayed in Boston, transforming from sports reporters to journalists in a breaking news environment. Brooke talks with the magazine's Editor-in-Chief, David Willey, about directing the magazine's coverage during a national tragedy.
William Tyler - We Can't Go Home Again
- The Sad Puppy Takeover
- "Young, Charismatic, & Ambitious"
- Slender Man - The Internet's Monster
- Blame, Shame, or Deny?
- On the Internet someone will always believe that you’re Rachel Leigh Cook.
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- The Guardian Takes A Stand
- California's #DroughtShaming
- Covering the Longshots
- The Right to Record Police