Friday, April 19, 2013
The magazine Runner's World sent over 20 staffers to cover the Boston Marathon. After the bombs exploded, a small team stayed in Boston, transforming from sports reporters to journalists in a breaking news environment. Brooke talks with the magazine's Editor-in-Chief, David Willey, about directing the magazine's coverage during a national tragedy.
William Tyler - We Can't Go Home Again
- Dark Arts
- The Elephant in the Room
- The Dark Art of Political Dirt Digging
- Howard Dean's Scream, Revisited
- 'We've Sort of Become Friends': Remembering David Foster Wallace
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Conservative Talk Radio's Election
- Bernie Sanders Is Running For President!
- Vote First or Die
- Prince's Troubled Relationship With the Internet