Friday, October 21, 2011
This week, the Pew Research Center's Project for Excellence in Journalism released a study called "The Media Primary," which followed positive and negative coverage of presidential candidates from 11,500 sources. They found that President Obama received nearly four times as much negative press as he did positive press. Mark Jurkowitz of the Project for Excellence in Journalism talks to Brooke about the study, and what these numbers mean.
- #46 - Episode 45 Redux
- Secure Connections
- What If We All Agree to Not Over Think The Dress?
- Safe Words
- TLDR Podcast: JebBushforPresident.com
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- What Radio Can Teach The Internet
- Vicemo Shows Who's Paying for Drugs, Booze, and Sex
- Prostitute Laundry
- Far More Than Fifty