Friday, March 30, 2012
The video game series Mass Effect has earned millions in sales and near-universal critical acclaim, but the series' conclusion, released this month, was met with howls of rage by gamers. Their gripe? They hated the ending. In response, the game's developers have promised to add additional content that would give fans "more closure." Brooke talks to Grantland's Tom Bissell about whether or not dissatisfied gamers are entitled to a new ending.
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- What Makes a Great Disease Story?
- The War on Prevention
- A Brief Biography of Cancer
- Speaking in Tongues
- House of Cards Recap: What Would Jesus Do?
- Confession and Suppression
- Perception vs. Reality
- The Scientologists and the Film Critics
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible