Friday, November 09, 2012
Last month, Forrester Research reported that people assume they spend less time online than they actually do because the way people understand what it means to be "online" is changing. On the Media producer Alex Goldman talks about our changing relationship with being online and how fiction has imagined us reaching this point for decades.
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- House of Cards Recap: What Would Jesus Do?
- What Makes a Great Disease Story?
- The War on Prevention
- Confession and Suppression
- Perception vs. Reality
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- A Brief Biography of Cancer
- Do URL Believe in Magic?
- Speaking in Tongues