Friday, December 16, 2011
While safe-driving advocates have convinced Americans to wear seat belts and drive sober, there is a school of thought that holds that distracted-driving presents a unique challenge. New York Times reporter Matt Richtel tells Bob that our relationship to our devices is unique because of the psychological hold they can have over us.
- The Cancer Show
- Podcast Extra: After Oregon
- That Facebook Disclaimer? Ignore It.
- The Cancer Show: Part I
- Pope-ular Opinion
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- The Cancer Show: Part 2
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Looking Backward On The Presidency Of Donald Trump
- The War on Prevention