Friday, December 16, 2011
While safe-driving advocates have convinced Americans to wear seat belts and drive sober, there is a school of thought that holds that distracted-driving presents a unique challenge. New York Times reporter Matt Richtel tells Bob that our relationship to our devices is unique because of the psychological hold they can have over us.
- #46 - Episode 45 Redux
- Safe Words
- What If We All Agree to Not Over Think The Dress?
- TLDR Podcast: JebBushforPresident.com
- Vicemo Shows Who's Paying for Drugs, Booze, and Sex
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Episode 45
- Far More Than Fifty
- Reminder: Anyone Can Pay Money to Bug You on Facebook. Or Maybe Not.
- Prostitute Laundry