Friday, October 14, 2011
The US government says it has thwarted an Iranian attempt to assassinate Saudi Arabia's ambassador to the US, but some in the media have questioned the plausibility of the story. Brooke spoke to The Atlantic associate editor Max Fisher, who says the media are displaying an appropriate amount of skepticism in their reporting.
Quantic and His Combo Barbaro - "Cancao Do Deserto"
- Dark Arts
- Howard Dean's Scream, Revisited
- The Dark Art of Political Dirt Digging
- #14 - The Knowledge
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Vote First or Die
- Prince's Troubled Relationship With the Internet
- The Elephant in the Room
- The Life of James Foley
- 'We've Sort of Become Friends': Remembering David Foster Wallace