Friday, October 14, 2011
The US government says it has thwarted an Iranian attempt to assassinate Saudi Arabia's ambassador to the US, but some in the media have questioned the plausibility of the story. Brooke spoke to The Atlantic associate editor Max Fisher, who says the media are displaying an appropriate amount of skepticism in their reporting.
Quantic and His Combo Barbaro - "Cancao Do Deserto"
- Dr. Oz, Narratives of Migration, and Cosmic Colors
- What Does a Body Good?
- The Sad Puppy Takeover
- "Young, Charismatic, & Ambitious"
- Dr. Oz Fights For Credibility
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Watchdogs In Tuxedos
- Getting Clinical Trials On The Record
- Do URL Believe in Magic?
- Narratives of Migration