Friday, October 14, 2011
The US government says it has thwarted an Iranian attempt to assassinate Saudi Arabia's ambassador to the US, but some in the media have questioned the plausibility of the story. Brooke spoke to The Atlantic associate editor Max Fisher, who says the media are displaying an appropriate amount of skepticism in their reporting.
Quantic and His Combo Barbaro - "Cancao Do Deserto"
- The Language of Terror
- Breaking News Consumer's Handbook: Terrorism Edition
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Feel This
- Lessons Unlearned
- Two Angry Men
- Dabiq Magazine
- What Does It Mean to Have 'Boots On The Ground'?
- Why Paris, And Not Beirut?