Friday, February 17, 2012
Government transparency is a recognized good, but can it go too far? Will allowing more reporters in Los Angeles' Dependency Courts put already vulnerable children at risk? Brooke speaks with Chantel Johnson, a legislative and policy coordinator at California Youth Connection. Johnson says her organization would like to see children decide whether media are allowed in the courtroom.
- 6 Months Later...
- The Breaking News Consumer's Handbook
- The Language of Terror
- Every Edit You've Ever Made to a Facebook Post Is Visible
- Let’s Stop Sending Nasty Emails to Macaulay Culkin
- Two Angry Men
- Feel This
- "Collect It All" Doesn't work
- France's (Latest) Patriot Act
- Surveillance Beyond the Patriot Act